Baldwin Tube Reserve Lever
|EN.TUB.CRR.XXX||Keyed Entry - Tube Lever|
|FD.TUB.CRR.XXX||Full Dummy - Tube Lever|
|HD.TUB.CRR.XXX||Half Dummy - Tube Lever|
|PS.TUB.CRR.XXX||Passage - Tube Lever|
|PV.TUB.CRR.XXX||Privacy - Tube Lever|
- Tube Reserve Lever, with Contemporary Round Rose
- Solid forged brass construction.
- Shown in Passage function. Other functions available.
- Shown with Contemporary Round Rose, can be customized with other Reserve roses.
- To personalize your look, this Contemporary inspired design is available in 4 finishes.
- All privacy function knobs and levers are available with push-button locking: easily unlock the door by turning the knob or lever; manual unlocking is not required.
- Features easy-to-install spring assisted chassis for optimal operational strength.
- 2-1/8" cross bore and 1" edge bore for latch.
- Accommodates door thickness 1-3/8" to 2". Up to 2-1/2" thick door door with service part kit.
- Keyed entry featuring the traditional Baldwin pin and tumbler C-keyway offered for all Reserve lever styles.
- Adjustable backset latch fits 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) pre-bored doors.
- Reversible for all functions except half dummy.
- Functions available: entry, privacy, passage, full dummy, and half dummy.